woensdag 22 december 2010

WIP Perfect Grade ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam (custom painted stand)

My new project wil be de Perfect Grade SFG. It's been a while since I worked on a gundamkit so my head is full of ideas.
One of them is a custom painted stand in a white & gold colorscheme. Because I don't have the kit yet, I decided to paint my old stand (PG Strike Aile) because it's the same,besides te top.

Here's the finished result:
Closer look:


In my kind of view the new PG SFG is a little bit 'dull'. The innerframe aswell as the armor has less detail in it compares to the previous perfect grades.
So that brings me to another idea, to make some small mods on the kit.Such as new panellines and some armor modifications.

This is what i have in mind for panellines



For the armor-mods i will use styrene, it's the first time i'm working with this material so fingers crossed!

 

2 opmerkingen: